Get the edge to deliver compelling presentations.
STAND OUT is our signature speaking workshop. Check out our calendar for the next available date.
These 3.5 hour workshops fill quickly and attendance is very limited so we can give everyone lots of personal attention. Reserve your seat now!
How would it be to...
- Create a memorable audience experience easily and powerfully
- Learn to listen and respond in ways that build audience engagement
- Turn the unexpected to your advantage
- Be dynamic and charismatic in meetings and in front of groups
- Uncover your real voice
Whether your audience is a team meeting, a networking group, an individual, or a conference, you can deliver what you need to with courage and confidence while being your genuine self. Join us for a 3.5 hour workshop to develop your speaking skills and deliver from a place that is natural, clear, at ease, and focused. Using ConnectAnd's signature combination of experiential learning both in groups and individually, paired with the opportunity to try new ideas on in the safety of our classroom. Learn it, do it, own it!
This session is for you if...
- You get nervous (or maybe terrified!) thinking about presentations
- You want to speak to promote your business
- You feel like you know your stuff but lack confidence
- You have "great content" but your audience never seems to "get it" (hint: the problem is not the audience)
- You want to have fun with speaking and enjoy it
- Your voice often goes unheard in meetings and groups
- You're willing to invest time, energy, and some introspection to make your speaking skills outstanding
Ready to go all the way with your speaking? Click here to ConnectAnd Perfect Your Style!
This 3.5 hour workshop is the first step in our full curriculum for dynamic speaking and presentations. It includes fun, interactive exercises and activities done in a relaxed, supportive environment. The activities will teach you how to loosen up, find your natural speaking voice, connect and relate more easily while responding to the audience, and use your body more effectively on stage. Stand Out and the entire Perfect Your Style curriculum borrow from Improvisation, facilitation, and other key fields to create speakers who deliver with confidence and style.